Wednesday, September 6, 2017

I teamed up with MBG & Siggi's to talk sugar

I have to say, more times than not I don't love stories or campaigns I contribute to. Sometimes it's the subject matter, other times it's editing. It's a great feeling when you like a project from start to finish. That's exactly what happened with a collaboration with Mind Body Green and Siggi's. I had a lot of fun answering sugar-related questions from readers all over the world. Yes, sad to say as far away as Australia we're obsessing over the amount of dark chocolate to eat. You can find my answers here. Whether you want to know which sugars are best or whether you should feel guilt over banana eating, it's all covered.
And if you have other, pressing sugar queries? Leave them in a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment