|photo via Smitten Kitchen, mine never as pretty|
As much as we like tradition, there's nothing wrong with poached wild salmon, roasted asparagus or sweet potatoes or other simple recipes. Make sure to balance out your holiday menus or bring one of the following to your gathering. Here’s a mishmosh of Passover and Easter inspo.
- Gluten free “matzoh” ball
- Asparagus Stuffed Eggs I use ghee or plain Greek yogurt
- Skinny Matzo Brei- we like Yehuda brand Gluten Free/fiber enriched (wink wink)
- Horseradish Brisket
- Carrot Kugel (I use local honey not agave)
- Homemade Sauerkraut
- Zoodles (Zuchini Noodles), we love the Veggetti
- Homemade, nastiness free, Peeps
- Lauren’s Favorite Lamb Chop Recipe (use grass fed lamb available on Fresh Direct or at Citarella)
- Ina Garten Lemon Chicken- no recipe roundup complete without Ina.
I actually made Cat Cora Lamb Chops (#9) last night